We invite you to learn more about us by exploring our website. The Islamic Academy of Delaware (IAD) is defined by its academic strength, diversity of opinion, respect for its students, celebration of creativity, and joy in learning. We think you will discover these traits for yourself as you look into our programs and meet some of the IAD faculty, who have hands-on academic teaching experience.
There are several compelling reasons why you should send your child(ren) to the Islamic Academy of Delaware:
- High quality education provided by experienced Faculty led by a Principal with a proven track record of success. IAD’s academic curriculum is designed to surpass state and national standards.
- Quran & Islamic studies program led by Sheikh Abdelhadi with a full time, highly qualified Islamic & Arabic Studies teacher.
- Children develop attachment to the house of Allah (swt) by offering Duhr and Asr prayers in jamah (congregation), at the masjid, led by the Sheikh.
- Brand new state of the art school building purposefully built to create an environment of learning.
- Safe neighborhood where you can leave your children and not be concerned about the surrounding environment.